Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Friday, January 13, 2006

PRSS 3E5/2006 U r terrific!

Was away for the past 2 days because of this Sec 3 camp. This is indeed an excellent learning experience for me as a class coach. Rallying, cheering, communicating, group managing skills were tested and further cultivated in me, since this was my 1st time doing such an activity.

The feelings of satisfaction after the camp could not be explained in 1 paragraph, due to my limited vocab..lol....I was extremely touched as my students told me,

"I don't want to go home, I wanna stay here"

"How i wished i can stay here forever"

I have to teach the students important values like honesty,teamwork, integrity, confidence, discipline, mutual understanding, respect, treasure what they have in life etc, mainly by using my real life experiences as examples. By doing these, ive learnt to improve as a person myself, because i see the importance of correcting myself before i can correct others. The event might haf ended and i've left the camp, but i do bring along wif me valuable experiences and exposures and memories that i will never forget for the rest of my life.

On my way home, I chatted with KC, as to whether this will be our 1st and last time as outdoor camp coaches.

KC: Yes. This will be my last time. I'm not suitable for this job.

me:
Yes, because i enjoy the company of students, the cheers, the team building process, and the sense of satisfaction i get when i see the spirit of the class gets high with my motivation and rallying. Even if i were to lose my voice cos of shouting, i haf no complaints.

No, because of my character. I don't like the process when i've devoted my 100% to them over the past days, and everything is back to square 1 after the camp ended.....it's like bringing up a child, and having to see them leave me at the end. I'll reali get pretty upset.....

I noe I need to learn to be immuned to such pain, and i'm "TRYING" hard to learn. So will this be my 1st and last outdoor camp coaching trip??? time will help me decide...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since yr so friendly as well as luvable the students will never want the camp to be over mah~ ^^
Btw, talking less(hahaz..) should be the best treatment for the lost voice...sounds hard for a talkative guy like you but it works la~ 哈哈哈....^O^
TakE CaRe~*

2:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PRSS 3E5/2006 is terrific, so is the coach of them=) i've lost my voice too(: hee hee

10:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

3E5 loves you! you did GREAT!

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyy!suzaina here.hahah.umade d whole camp much much memorable wif all urphilosophies nstuf.thosememorieswud b treasured for a lifetime

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home