Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Friday, December 23, 2005

2 ironies

Yesterday's release of results officially put sem7 to a big full stop! lucky to pass all modules. 2 ironies were discovered on me in this semester...
  1. Effort is inversely proportional to grade---All me and my fellow friends who took CN4210, membrane science, agreed that this 3 mc module is the most siong module for our semester. 20 journals were tested, in addition to 7 chapters of lecture notes, and a term paper of which i've read around 15 journals to complete it.....In the end, i got a worst grade among all my modules taken this sem.....
  2. Engineering student aceing in arts module rather than own faculty modules---This has been true for 3 consecutive semesters for me. Over these 3 sems, my best module have always been an "Arts" fac module.
  • Sem 5 - Chinese heritage: History and literature = A+
  • Sem 6 - Making sense of society = A+
  • Sem 7 - Bahasa Indonesia 1 = A+
  • I have only gotten an A+ for 1 CN module over my past 3.5 years in the WORLD CLASS UNIVERSITY!!! No As and A-s at all!!!! Can imagine.........."am i in the wrong faculty???"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home