Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Memories at Bedok Camp

Got a 1 day job lobang at E mart Amoy Quee Camp and Bedok Camp.......I stayed at Bedok camp for 2 years during my NS period, and yesterday, was the 1st time I stepped into the camp after 3 years of my ORD. I walked along the familiar covered linkway joining the canteen and the brigade HQ building, the familiar lightstrike company corridor where we used to do our 50 push ups before meals, the chin up bars still with the black rubber grips on it, the MT line where we used to do our frequent bike maintanance........all the good and bad times which i have spent wif my army buddiez suddenly filled my mind..........and so "zhun", on this day, i received an ICT notification sms and phonecall!!!!!scheduled in next yr july!!!! wat a stupid timing.....how to find job like dat???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home