Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Learning

Going to grad soon and i am pretty bothered about whether i'll be employed after i grad. recently i got to know of this company KK is working in by chance. and i'm exposed to inspirational talks on how to get rich, start and manage a business etc..... and I am reali thinking of the possibility of joining him in a business partnership.

but this got me into a great dilemma, because right now i still gotta jaga my studies, and mainly because 我好不容易才咸鱼翻身, by agreeing into his partnership, my time dedicated to studies will surely decrease, and it can easily put my grades at risk. So after careful consideration, i rejected him for the moment.

I dunno whether i'm right in my decision, as my belief of life is dat i will go to the side which are of greater importance to me, and whoever need me more. I agree that without me, his business can still go well. but if i dedicate less to my sch work, all my grp work will be affected. i hope i am right that i am not putting the well being of all my frens at risk, that my actions can directly affect my grp performances, and that can easily affect our final overall result for the projects. i cannot just think of myself for now........whichever side i choose will require my full commitment in order to succeed, by choosing to sit on the fence will probably get me nowhere 两头不着岸 and chances are, people from both sides will get unhappy with me because i am not putting in my best effort for any of them. can someone advise me on whether i am doing the right thing???????

but now that i have made a choice, i feel better and more 轻松, that i have more time to do what i have chosen to do, and hopefully i wun be bothered too much by the other options that seem so promising.......

got a nice chinese song to recommend, since i have no time to write new songs.....
If i'm not mistaken, he is the Malaysian Idol....and this song is pretty nice i feel
listen to the song

林宇中 - 靠岸
作词:林秋离/张丽念 作曲:李志清 编曲:吴庆隆

你坐在 我身边 可是表情很不自然 聊的话很平凡却很悲伤
你说你 不相信 活着就是为了梦想 甚至你 更怀疑 什么是地久天长
咖啡麻醉不了孤单 只会让心更烫 哦 都一样 所谓梦想终究飘飘荡荡
在迷乱的台北流浪 寻找一个幻想 突然很渴望在我身上 找到你要的靠岸
你坐在 我身边 可是表情很不自然 聊的话很平凡却很悲伤
你说你 不相信 活着就是为了梦想 甚至你 更怀疑 什么是地久天长
咖啡麻醉不了孤单 只会让心更烫
哦 都一样 所谓梦想终究飘飘荡荡
在迷乱的台北流浪 寻找一个幻想 突然很渴望在我身上 找到你要的靠岸
这一刻 当我们都感觉到彼此的心愿 爱情早已经开始 思念早己经蔓延
咖啡麻醉不了孤单 只会让夜更长 我 也一样 飘飘荡荡眼神交换迷惘
在冷漠的台北流浪 找一个避风港 突然很渴望在你身上 也找到我要的靠岸

2 Comments:

Blogger 寶寶 said...

hope you've made the best decision to your life..
juz know that life after grad is really not easy...

1:11 AM  
Blogger Totally Chiangmai said...

errm...do wat u feel happy doin' it...sure there'll be other good opportunities comin' ur way...btw...the song is quite good...i have no idea wat the song is all abt...enjoy listening to it though...hahaz...

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home