Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Sunday, March 26, 2006

明天会更好

It's 3 am in the midnite and i'm still awake. This hell week is reali putting my mental and physical endurance to a test. Last nite slept at 6am, and i'm still not sure when i'll sleep later. All becos of my dear beloved CN4120. "You are always in my heart". and i'm sure u r always in many people hearts too, esp the current yr 4 chem eng students. and i'm blogging now not becos i haf nothing better to do. It's because i'm taking a supper break, eating a packet of Strawberry Pocky which I've bought from Chiang Mai 3 mths ago....yes, dats my pace at which i eat snacks. cos i dun love to eat 零食 in general. dun hate, but seldom crave, unless I'm stressed...esp during the past few days. Now i can only motivate myself with my favorite mp3s and probably food. hopefully, 《明天会更好》, vaguely remembered that the composer was 罗大佑. this song will continue to be my motivating force, at least over these few days still.

Listen to the song here

2 Comments:

Blogger Totally Chiangmai said...

Strawberry Pocky?...hahaz...great choice for a tiring and stressfull day...back when I had my own week of HELL...my bag was full of chocolates...a friend of mine once told me that chocolates can make people happy...but my personal belief is that sweetness of sugar can keeps me hanging on..."There's a rainbow at the end of every storm"...FIGHTING!!!

2:22 PM  
Blogger 寶寶 said...

hope you get through the stressful days so soon with a pleasant gpa..加油加油

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home