Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Good Laugh

My last 50 days as an undergraduate is indeed challenging to the max. So stressed until i realise i need a good laugh, so i decided to watch my fav 周星驰 show <赌圣>

Here r the most classic scenes that will surely cause me to BURST INTO LAUGHTER even having watched the movie for more than 10 yrs since 1991.



Bought its original vcd from Genting in 2004. This show has always accompanied me thru the most stressful moments because i will alwiz feel happier after a good laughs after watching the show. Btw, I'm watching the show while blogging now!!

Went for MOE talk today. I alwiz had this dilemma whether i shld pursue a career in teaching. Feedback from many people is that i'm suitable for the job, psychological tests have also reflected that i'm suitable to be a teacher, an occupation that is respected by others (is it still true in Singapore's society???). But the teacher who has affected my life the most, whom i'm closest to, said that even though she feels that my character suits teaching, but i shld go out and gain a few years of technical experience as an engineer 1st so that you can impart to ur students the most important knowledge that is most relevant to the industry. Her words had alwiz bothered me, at least for the past few years already. So i am reali in a dilemma now, whether or not to sell my life away for 4 years to the teaching profession........the 2 pencils were souveniors that i got from the seminar. yes, in the background is my BEST BEDTIME STORY.....lecture notes...everytime when i wanna read those notes while lying on the bed, i NEVA FAIL TO FALL ASLEEP AFTER READING THEM FOR LESS THAN 15 MINS!


A small gift but it's reali appreciated. I hope that u be back in ur beloved CM to embark on ur desired career, and I'll also be able to reciprocate your kindness with abit of 惊喜, i hope :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

woooow! I'm so sure my dearest friend will so appreciated this your updated blog for sure!

4:07 PM  
Blogger 寶寶 said...

I also hope to go back there as soon as possible too....
well,no need to reciprocate as it's my will to send you lor ^^

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home