Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Post Poster Presentation Activities

Well, as usual, still busy from work even though my FYP is GONE FOREVER....This thing has kept me and my group members super bz over the past few months.....

Yes this is the one.....HYSYS.....it's a software all Chem Eng students have to be proficient in. We model industrial chemical processes using this....the "columns" indicate the distillation columns. We need to design this Acrylonitrile Synthesis Process using this software by 7 people, among which 5 of us were responsible in developing this process flow diagram, 1 to design heat exchanger, and 1 to design waste treatment....and i'm one of the 5 people. and we oni got to complete this today, after ard 2 mths of reading up and staring at the green/grey /blue screen (i dunno the color exactly)

Had a nice time gathering wif my secondary sch classmates today. Went to this "Villa Bali" for a drink, and this place reminded me of "Warm up" in Chiang Mai, cos there were some similarities in the atmosphere and general settings though it follows an Indonesia concept. My advice: neva ever order Tequilla Sunrise, cos it taste like Codipront Cough Syrup!!! though it looks nice from the outside.....indeed a bimbotic drink....pukez

I was asked the definition of a beautiful woman in my opinion. Well, i feel, that a beautiful woman must not only be pretty, she should also be someone who can speak with composure and with a certain degree of wisdom.....To me, i just simply cannot tolerate airheads. Similarly, a woman who may look more ordinary, but being able to speak with conviction and wisdom and more importantly a kind heart, is also a beautiful woman. :) Sounds like a judge for Miss Universe wor......lol. anyway I watched Miss Universe since 1989, ask me and i'll be able to tell you the countries who won from 1988 to 2005....lol

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think Miss Universe should "love children and peace." also lor...

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home