Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Presentations and presentations

This week is supposed to be a term break for 1 week........but it seems that i did not had a break at all, and i believe that many of my fellow frens are also the same.......haiz.......

For this week, basically I am busy preparing for presentations....one on sat (which I had spent 3 days preparing for it).....and 1 today.....which i tink was more fun.....cos it's the presentation for our Bahasa Indonesia project.....I was kana arrowed to represent the whole grp to present our project to the whole lecture group, and mk and i were saboed to put on batik shirt for the presentation(i reali looked like a malay in dat)..... i took revenge by making the gals ml, xl, px and yy put on aprons that were provided our grp's IBU..........

Now working on a song's musical arrangement on midi....this song was composed like 6 mths ago, but i've neva recorded it....so i'm trying my best to come up wif a musical arrangement for dat...do watch out for it soon.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home