Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Friday, September 09, 2005

I'm a LOUSY ARTIST

I have to admit that drawing is not my forte. Yesterday during my Bahasa Indonesia class, I was supposed to draw 2 type of food/ drinks that I dun like and my partner was supposed to guess wat i drew in Bahasa Indonesia. When I showed the pics to my Chem Eng classmates ml and mk, both of them almost fainted as they burst their laughter...........

Can you tell wat kind of food/ drinks I was refering to????

















Ans: kambing = mutton






















susu = milk

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Kelvin said...

Kia Ora from a krazy blogger down under in New Zealand - the land of milk & mutton !!! Even I get your "drawings" and I'm krazy (hehe) blog on....

3:37 PM  
Blogger harky said...

eh....actually i dun mind milk in the form of 'melted cheese', scrambled eggs, egg tarts etc, but i juz cannot take milk as it is.....but for mutton, it's strictly a no......whenever i visit a food centre that sells mutton soup, i'll make sure i sit far away from the stall.....

11:01 PM  
Blogger harky said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home