Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Thursday, September 08, 2005

About me


Thanks to my friends encouragement that gave me the courage to set up this 'music blog' to share my music.

I tink I shld briefly introduce myself to all readers of my blog so that you all can get to know me better.

This picture was taken when i juz started to learn how to walk 23 years ago.....Juz a simple guy of Jurong who spent 6 years in Corporation Primary School (1988 - 1993), 4 years in Clementi Town Secondary School (1994 - 1997), 2 years in Jurong Junior College (1998 - 1999) and 3 years in the "World Class Wannabe" National University of Singapore (Chemical Engineering 4) (2002 - today). Unlike majority of the guys who like to play soccer and basketball, I have to admit that I can't play either. Instead, I love to play Softball, a sport which I started playing since Sec 1, and I'm still playing it in NUS. Other sports interest include swimming, bowling, badminton...

I did not receive formal musical training since young, 同人不同命吧, too bad 我不是咬着金汤匙出世的. Only started to learn guitar during my army dayz. Thanks to buddies like See kok and Ah Beng who helped me 跨出第一步. For 1 month+, I was disturbing my bunk mates wif my nooby guitar noises almost everyday. I finally composed the 1st song in my life "你曾说过" after 2 months of hard work, and very soon i composed the 2nd song "从今以后". Rest assured I will post up these songs in the near future one by one. Even though nowadays i reali 减产 alot. To briefly mention abt my army life, I did my 10 weeks BMT @ Tekong Sch 1 Hawk Pt3, and 2 yrs at HQ7SIB (Guards) BRC.

3 Comments:

Blogger Paperman said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:18 AM  
Blogger harky said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:43 PM  
Blogger Paperman said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home