Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Friday, September 16, 2005

《看看蓝天》

Just had 2 tests the day before. By now I should be dead tired, but surprisingly, I'm still wide awake at 6am in the morning......


Leisure
by William Henry Davies
What is this life if, full of care,We have no time to stand and stare.
No time to stand beneath the boughsAnd stare as long as sheep or cows.
No time to see, when woods we pass,Where squirrels hide their nuts in grass.
No time to see, in broad daylight,Streams full of stars like skies at night.
No time to turn at Beauty's glance,And watch her feet, how they can dance.
No time to wait till her mouth canEnrich that smile her eyes began.
A poor life this if, full of care,We have no time to stand and stare.

I remembered studying this poem in Sec 1 Literature.....,which was one of my most hated subject.....I do feel some resemblence between this poem and this song:

《看看蓝天》 原唱:跳动律小组

五点半走出了喧哗的都市的中心 抬起头天空中依然是如此明晰

挥起手截住了不知去向的德士 告诉我把我带到何处 可以让自己冷静

一阵风吹走了几片云匆匆地飘过 人群里迷失了方向依然执著

一点也不潇洒走出了人群的我 会不会又是一个自诩聪明得意的家伙

人们心中想的是什么 到底他们在干什么

做了似乎很伟大的事业 还不是一样的冷漠

说穿了人们心中的话都一样为了生活

生活中的旋律都一样 庸碌和得过且过

Both works seemed to talk about how busy our lives are......and why are some pple living life the way they are as depicted in the song.......dats life......we juz haf to learn to live with it...I like the song alot...and FYI, 跳动律 was a boyband during the xinyao era, probably around the same period as 水草三重唱 (许环良 was one of its 3 members). I dunno who its members were and all that I knew was that it comprised of 3 guys, but again, I knew them thru their songs......

Listen to the song for limited period here.

I'm halfway thru writing a new song.....another typical love song...but I'm stuck, probably due to the lack of inspirations. 也许是因为我现在的感情生活很空虚吧。。。。。。梦里寻他千百度,蓦然回首,但愿那人就在灯火阑珊处。。。。。。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home