Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Friday, September 09, 2005

"Horn"nest People/ Creatures

Got this link from zj not long ago.......The title is "Horny Donkey"......I find it extremely funny..
Enjoy.


During my Food Technology lecture yesterday, I made an unintentional 'insulting' remark at my classmate ay, ml posted our conversation in my class email and i decided to transfer the conversation here. Thks to ml for the posting:

ay: "Eh, ml, what kind of shop you want to own next time??"

ml: "???"

ay: "How about a lingerie shop?? I can be your model!!!" (Lingerie is pronouced LAWN-JER-RAY, for the uninitiated.)

ml (complaining to me): "Ay wants me to open a lingerie shop so she can my model..."

me: "What model? 你以为你是洗衣板阿???(=you tink u r a WASHBOARD AH)?"

ay (offended): "OEI!! How can you INSULT me like that??"

me: "Really what! LAUNDRY shop will need what model?? I can only think of washboards..."

ay & ml: .....................




On wednesday's mk and ml Bahasa Indonesia's tutorial, another unintentional 'horn'nest conversation took place........courtesy to mk for posting the conversation in my class email.

Today at Bahasa Indonesia class, we were supposed to ask each other where are we from.
(Each of us had a given identity by the teacher.)

mk playing the role of John: Nicole berasal dari mana? (where are u from?)

Ml playing the role of Nicole : Nicole brassiere dari....... ?

Mk: ??? (& can't stop laughing.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home