Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Prank Calls

Got this link from mk few days ago. I do sympathise the 'victim' who received the prank calls. It reminded me of something similar which happened to me weeks ago......

I received 4 phone calls from one same number on a particular morning. i did not pick up the 1st call because i did not hear it. i picked up the 2nd call.....i said "hello"...but there was no response....i hanged up the call....a moment later, i received a phone call from the same number again.....thinking that it might be an important call, i picked up the call again even though the telephone number was totally foreign to me.

Again, there was no response.........this time rd i got angry.......i hanged up the call again

Very soon, the my handphone rang for the 4th time, from the same number.......this time round, i rejected the call straightaway, and i picked up my house phone to call the nuisance number.......

me (VERY ANGERED TONE): 你是谁???你为什么那么无聊???!!!为什么打了四通电话到我手机又不肯出声????

an auntie picked up the call (TRYING TO ACT BLUR): 我哪里有打电话去你的手机???为什么一开口就骂我????

me (MORE ANGERED): 你的电话号码是不是xxxxxxxx????如果不是从你家里打的电话为什么我的caller id 会有你的号码??鬼打来的阿!!???你说这个号码是不是你家的电话???

auntie (_____ stucked in mouth,强词夺理地说):是啊那是我家的号码,可是那不是我打的。。。。。。

me(disgusted by her evasive replies):如果不是你打的,麻烦你去告诉那个人不要那么无聊!!!这样喜欢打电话又不要出声,他这样喜欢打骚扰电话,叫他去打999不要出声试试看啦!!!!!

i slammed the phone in anger............and she dun dare to call me ever since......


I reali hate prank calls (nobody will like prank calls anyway), and i'm specially protective of myself over this. That's y, when pple phone me using 'foreign' numbers, I have a tendency to answer the call in a very hostile tone....if any of my frens had experienced this b4, my apologies!!! To all the other pple who enjoy making prank calls, heed my advice, dial 999 and say "goodbye" and hang up the phone once the call goes thru.....The moral of the story is "别那么无聊,吃饱饭没事做,嫌钱太多而把它花在无聊的电话费上"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home