Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

王杰世界巡回演唱会-23oct2010

The long wait finally is going to itenerise into a reality.

3 years ago, i did comment that if he's ever coming to SG to hold a concert, i'll surely support.

I am going to keep my promise as far as i can :)

Hope to hear the good songs which i reali like. Even though many of them may not be the top hits.

Now i'm adding 2 more songs into this top list, began to like them so much only during the recent months to be exact:

让我永远爱你-1988


爱得太多-1994

2 Comments:

Anonymous yen said...

Hi, Are you a Wang jie Fan too?

Well, I am too..

I been waiting for his concert to SG for a long long time too.

Will try to go to his concert this time. Since its a rare opportunity.

" I have been his fan since my pri sch days"



You have already bought his tickets?
YP

1:26 PM  
Blogger harky said...

Yes. that was the e-receipt to confirm my booking ya :)

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home