Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Friday, April 16, 2010

Another True Story...No anguish, but full of sadness -- con't

This was taken from Shin Min Daily News, 新明日报 today....


The post which i wrote about the late Dr Kwek was originally meant to be a low profile one, little did i expect that many readers, in or out of Singapore read my post. My name was not even mentioned at all, yet Mrs Kwek managed to 'track me' down from her memory of the 2005 incident itself. Yes...she text me to 'declare' that she knew about my recent posting and part of its contents was quoted in the newspapers...Well, i take it as a compliment that my post has earned the 共鸣 of many people out there, who were well taken care by Dr Kwek all these years. People are full of praises of him...it reaffirms one thing in life: 虎死留皮,人死留名.

The last time my words were quoted in public media was back in 2007 when i wrote in to criticize about Mediacorp Drama series...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Dr Kwek is/was both a caring doctor and good friend. We never failed to chat about electronics gadgets and cars everything my wife or myself visit him at his clinic.

The last time I met him was probably mid last 2009. I visited his clinic for diarrhoea and he was still his usual self. He informed me that he had a batch of flu jab and I told to reserve 2 for my wife and myself.

When I returned for the jab, he was absent... Had the impression he was unwell...

My prayers to his family and mourn his loss as well.

Do you happen to know where is his resting place, we would like to pay our respect as well.

rgds
ks

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home