Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Thursday, February 04, 2010

"Cutlery Drive"

It's a good improvement for xy :) For the first time, she's more involved in whipping out a meal (not just washing and cutting), and also for the first time, i cooked pasta as well...




I would say that 90% of the credit for this meal goes to xy :) check out the stuff she prepared, though simple, but it's meaningful and tasty. The remaining 10% of the credit is mine, after her request for SOS to prepare the gravy for the veg, and after being splashed and scalded by the failed first attempt by herself.

It's a joy to know that people appreciate the little little things that they do, though it may seem minute. I bet she understands by now :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I like your sharing very much. Mind to tell me where you find 田劲 - 我真的用心爱着你 album. I hope to get it. Thank you. You can email me at aat77941@yahoo.com

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home