Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Friday, January 01, 2010

99.99%

On 22 Dec, i have unofficially ended my 2.5 years of studies with the WORLD CLASS UNIVERSITY WANNABE once again.

my grades are definitely not fantastic, compared to all my fellow friends who were ex Eng graduates taking whatever Masters Course, and of course my friend who scored nothing but As and A+s up till now. But nonetheless, I am contented :)

Basically i am just waiting for the school to notify me that I have COMPLETED the course and of also the graduation arrangements.....lets hope that the WCU does not screw up once again and give me problems...So i am 99.99% that i will graduate

2010 is here. I am officially one step closer to reach another decade of my life...

It's time to start planning......career, and of course..........to settle down :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home