Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Missed

For the first time, i traveled to the Europe continent together with my colleague. The 13 hr flight was extremely tiring, and we definitely suffered from severe jet lag. Becos of the trip, i missed out on my commencement ceremony, which was held on 6 Jul.

managed to find the webcast video of the ceremony and it can be found in the following link:

http://www.nus.edu.sg/commencement/2010/webcast.php

i belong to the 6 July afternoon session.

To make up for the loss, i decided to retain the memories of me wearing the gown in studio pictures instead. check out 3 of the samples taken:




completed another milestone of my academic life. wats next???? PhD??? Forget it......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home