Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Sunday, April 05, 2009

松柏

I believe some people, who are just like me, who loves Chinese retro of the 80s and 90s, will be keen on these 2 albums. No worries, these 绝版 series of cds are quite easily available at CD Rama outlets. I got these 2 discs from the Jurong Point branch.

Think of it, 松柏 brothers used to be my Idol when i was still in my lower primary days...lol...i recalled i first got to know them when i first heard their debut song 超越另一个自我, then their hit songs 留一片蓝天, to their gradual downfalls like 舞菌,and finally “Baby you should be dancing". I used to own these cassette tapes, which by now are all no where to be found.

Would like to share this in my opinion quite nice song, but not a hit then. Hope the lyrics are correct:

你是不是从来没有在乎过我

别人眼中的我好像很沉默

个性之中带着冷漠没有太多温柔

如果真的承认心中有感动

不要经过他们口中认识真正的我

再不再要求更多一样的你和我

其实谁不要被人了解 被人接受

你是不是从来没有在乎过我

为什么都不懂 你就想要离开我

我还是我从来没有失去温柔

毫无保留付出我所有

预约你的爱到永久


你是不是从来没有在乎过我ni shi bu shi cong lai mei you zai hu guo wo - song bai





超越另一个自我 -- their debut song

song bai - chao yue lin yi ge zi wo.mp3 - song bai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home