Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Perfect Ending

Was in office till 5pm today.

The supp paper was on and my students turned up for it.

Both managed to clear it, with a reasonably good ranking though. Think both were the top half.

Seeing them receiving their hard earned certificates from my hands was a feeling of accomplishment though. and knowing that deep down, they were delighted. This instance does show to me the importance of perseverance, that no matter wat setbacks we may encounter in life, we ought to do our very best to want to conquer it, to the very end. for their case, they succeeded. I believe the certificates will mean so much more to them as compared to majority of their fellow peers who breezed thru the module.

The brotherhood spirit was commendable too. I do feel that they are fortunate to have a friend who came all the way from home to juz to cheer them on today. Such friendship is definitely hard to come by, and they ought to treasure it.

I would say that my 6th batch of Poly training did come to a perfect ending eventually. That at least i would not see anyone repeating the same module next year, and having to retain in their school for 1 semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home