Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Monday, July 21, 2008

The Change

Almost one month i have worked under this new company without any disruptions due to NS. The changes in my job scope were drastic, probably because I became someone's replacement at office. Feeling in dilemma whether to feel good or bad regarding the role i have assumed.

The future fate of ITE/Poly Training became a topic which bothers many of us currently. For myself, I am 90% sure that I would be taken out from the ITE/ Poly Training completely. Which means to say that I will not have a form class anymore. Maybe would juz help out in one/two lectures/ practicals as a back up manpower, or even juz to help out in weekend shifts to relief our own people workload as well as to minimize the disturbances to my normal work routines which I have been reminded by my own boss not to do night shift anymore..lol. but whether the ITE/Poly Training will continue in 2009, the answer could only be obtained at the end of this year.

One thing that we are quite sure or optimistic is that our place is going to change, to change to a profit making organization, we hope. Not like the previous years when the money loss per year is enormous. Probably the amount of money lost per year can be some amount that some people can never earn in their entire life.

The 4A1/97 BBQ at ECP on 19/7 was a flop. Not becos of lousy food, but due to lousy weather. In fact lotsa good food were prepared, but the rain came even before we could enjoy them. It has always been the fate of us to always gotta BBQ in the rain, but the weather had never been so unkind to the extent that the rain was heavy and accompanied by thunderstorm, which we had to play an Emergency Response Game to Evacuate the area.

The highlight every sunday is always badminton, of which I am looking forward to again this weekend. Maybe it's this sport that's causing me to lose weight again. I've lost 2 kg to weigh on 61kg now. But it seems that my weight has always been fluctuating unsteadily over the past few months to hover from 61 - 65...

Lastly, i do have many inspirations to write songs and melodies for now, but i always got no time to put time into tangible pieces, will find time to do so..:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home