Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Saturday, April 26, 2008

My humble nest

Yup, i had moved out of the going to en-bloc unit into this not so new unit about 1 week plus ago. On top of my hectic schedule, i was able to do the painting, and shifting of my own stuff, all by myself. of course there were times i worked on the room till late mid night, even on weekdays where i need to work the next day.

I am currently staying alone, temporarily, cos i need to mug and prepare for my exams. so i decided to go into this 'isolated' mode. i do enjoy the the peace, quietness and cleanliness i am having, at least for now. Though the room is small, at least it is my own personal space which i am doing my best to maximize its limited area.

my 1st spring mattress bed, and it's a storage bed which i could maximize its space underneath without exposure to dust. with my dear guitar and a mini side lamp beside so that i will not be lazy to switch off the lights and leave the lights on for the whole night whenever i doze off unknowingly :p

This glass storage almost brought me disaster. when i was fixing it for the 1st time, one piece of the glass suddenly exploded while i was aligning it. it was completely shattered and the glass bits actually flew more than 2 m radius! and my hands and legs got mini cuts all over....this cabinet is for me to keep all special stuff which have sentimental values to me.

My personal, and humble recognitions from secondary school, JC to Uni. Too bad my primary school did not give such stuff for us to keep then. U can imagine, the sch din even take a single class photo for us during my primary school days ....zzzzzzzz


of course not forgetting my each batch of students
and the reminder to me that i need to go back to my books! Hang in there! sem 2 will end on wed! i hope.........since this few mths had reali been too hectic. juz hope to clear this sem to meet the minimum requirements.

I took 15 mins to compose this entry......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home