Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Before I lose my voice again

This mth had been hectic, as usual...Esp with the commencement of the new school term and also my work schedule. Lotsa commitment for me, but it seems that i truly sacrificed a few. XY ever remarked that 48 hrs a day for me probably seemed insufficient. I need to make more effort to look and feel young ---- to combat the signs of ageing.

Gone were the days where July and August were supposed to be lull period at office, having lotsa time to prepare for upcoming training and attending of courses. It's a norm now for people to see me always on the 'run' - metaphorically. The jobs of 18 people now had to be done by 13. I was told that one of our security guard actually asked whether i was working on shift?? Probably becos of the fact that i had to trouble him to keep the gate open for me till 10pm that possibly disrupted his normal 'routines'...*winks*..

I tot TP1/May 08 will be my final batch of Pre employment training, apparently i was surprised that it wasn't. It's not that i am exceptionally capable that i had to be in the training, it's juz that i was sort of slotted in becos of no other alternatives by circumstances. I was thankful for my colleague who understood my plight and accomodated a great deal for me. Something meaningful for me after this batch would be that i would be able to complete a round tour to have taught students from all the 4 Polytechnic institutions which offered the Chemical Engineering/ Process diploma. Of course that is subjected to whether i would reali start to teach them from next week on wards.

Took 5 mins to do a personality test which could be found on this website to test what kind of person i am at the workplace, true anot? Maybe those whom i've together wif will noe:

My Type: ESTJ

Description:

ESTJ: "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. These are responsible mates and parents and are loyal to the workplace. They are realistic, down-to-earth, orderly, and love tradition. They often find themselves joining civic clubs! 13% of the total population.


September is going to be just as hectic. the 1st big hurdle is to clear my yearly IPPT..... No RT please!!

Got 3 weddings to attend --- burn big hole in pocket....

one for YX on 14/9- we have identical birth characters, the only difference is our gender...lol.

one for my cousin on 19/9. i still remember when i was young and couldn't speak much english then (in primary 1), i used to call him by 'brother' in english juz simply becos i dunno the correct vocab to use was cousin, of course i do know the correct chinese word.

One for my buddy WK on 28/9. I will reali assume the role of a 'brother' for him this time round. As a brother, shld i leave him to drown in alcohol or punishment by the 'sisters' on his wedding day???? lol...

Talking about the issue whereby i had not composed any song since Apr, actually i do haf 2 tunes in mind, for months already, but i juz simply haf no time to write lyrics for them....Anyone wans to do it for me??

Ending off with a song, by a Chinese Singer, chinese as in China. Though the music sounds abit China, but overall its still a pretty nice song. The title is called: 男人的眼泪 translation: Tears of men



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home