Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

More Changes

Perhaps many of my ex students or even their frens are aware of my little world. I do believe that many are spreading rumours all over the place as to wat will happen to my workplace over the next few months. What I could say is that the training for them will still go on, but as of yesterday, we will be short of 2 more manpower for their training. which makes it a total number of 4 trainers who had resigned over the past 2 months. out of the 4, 3 of them are people whom i truly respected from the bottom of my heart for their seniority and experience.

I will remember the days whereby I would always frantically take his car every day early in the morning to office and asking questions from the preparation work for my lessons thruout the car journey during my pioneer batch of training.

I will also remember the days when i truly gained some experience and knowledge as to how to operate the plant thru his sincere guidance during my pioneer shift training as a duty shift leader with his ITE trainees.

Last but not least I will not forget the guidance and process knowledge both of u had provided me to become a confident trainer to my trainees and students, even though none of u were my assigned mentor on day One I joined. I still remembered who volunteered to be my mentor then....oops.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mr koh hong wee..
passing by to view ur blog onli den realise so much changes dere..
tinkin back to those days wen we had training at cptc was the best tym n unforgettable days.. if i had a chance,, hahas.. will wan 2 go dere 4 training agaiin.. anyway hw haf u been???
N hw's mr alex??
Quite a long tym dint hear frm him lerhx.. guess he's busy huh..
N lastly nt forgtotten WHR R UR NEW SONG???? So long since u last blog up new song.. hahas..
TC..

12:06 PM  
Blogger harky said...

I hope that the training days of ur juniors can be their best times and unforgettable days too :)

I have been very busy all the way, and there are alot of new tasks coming up which will keep me reali occupied.

Ur Mr Alex will be leaving CPTC effective from next wednesday. He resigned.

Mr Lim will be the upcoming ITE/Poly Coordinator for Sep08. lol. He will be the 'discipline master'

I will be putting up some new songs. actually i already haf the melodies in mind already, but no inspirations to write the lyrics yet. the baby will be born when it's due :)

So keep a look out.

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home