Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm reminding myself that I'm FOREVER 25

These few weeks of my life had been just as 'no life' as many of our current students have kept blogged about. Working beyond office hours seemed to have become a norm. Dark rings and tired look seemed to become my trademark.

However i do believe that i need to take a break at times, esp during this time frame when it's my birthday, that falls on the 'dooms' day that all Americans will remember.

Thanks to all people who offered their wishes and their heart warming gifts.

had 3 sessions, of which 2 of them ended up at the KTV....and the last one, i would say that it is the most heart warming one....i will retain the memories in my heart :) Thanks so much once again.

Check out some of the fotos taken:
My favourite food -- durian. Thats a pure D24 durian cake though. Check out the 'smashed' stains along the sides of the box. Just so happened that a flying cockroach which decided to land on XY's arms and scared her till she jumped and hopped. haha..

The raw oyster which i believed to have caused my stomach upset..

The heartwarming hand baked biscuits. Can u figure out that it's Doraemon design?



Attended the wedding dinner of YX on the lantern festival. Check out the 3 Virgoreans in the pic. Reali felt happy for her to be able to find a true love that lasted for 12 years, and perhaps forever, after she tied the knot.



Finally my army buddies whom i 同甘共苦 with...haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home