Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Last Training assignment with PTS

Yes, today is my last day of employment with my current employer, and now i can officially announce that to everyone. Because of my departure, the following has become my last training assignment. the meaningful part of this is that it was not done locally, but in Brunei, a 'god-forsaken' place. Spent 10 days there to prepare, teach and assess a group of their Control Room Operators. Somehow i felt that I'm like a fish being thrown back into the water, and being able to swim freely to do what i am originally passionate about, even though i still can boldly say that i do not dislike my managerial roles even until today.


A memorable shot with the Trainees, Seniors and Engineers from Brunei Shell Petroleum, and not forgetting my team mate, Abg Zaidi.

The coastline of Brunei...that's basically the leisure activities when we were in Brunei...

Brunei Billionth Barrel Monument

My room during the stay in Brunei. I wish my own room at home is of the same size and degree of comfort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home