Six Seasons

珍惜拥有的一切 当它依然还在你身边 现在才了解 已过一光年 人为何总要失去挚爱才会懂得去学会 ........(书签) ...my song

Sunday, August 09, 2009

National Day 09

No Singapore flag, no Majulah Singapura, no national day parade and saying of national pledge....that's how I spent Singapore's 44th birthday.


But that does not mean i juz rot my day away:


That was the way we witness another pair of my great friends tying the knot. Knowing each other for more than 12 years, they are finally a married couple. Truly feel happy for them though. It was also a wonderful gathering of 4A1/CTSS/1997. I counted, 13 of us were there...out of the original class size of 43.

Check out the fotos


The solemn side of me is giving the bridegroom some serious advice?????




That's a mini reunion of our class, but with more new members, be it young or 'old' :), not forgetting one of the most impacting teacher in my life, Ms Magdelene Scully

Again, i've uploaded some old day pictures to put u to a test whether you can identify the same people in the above 2 shots


I found this shot which was taken with my 'lady fans' 6 years ago....lol



and finally this x years old foto taken back then with the guys back then...

the day ended with me rushing off to work on national day night......till the next day morning.













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home